A range of documents govern our operations and provide detailed information about our projects and initiatives.
- Strategic Plan
Sets out our vision, mission, work ethos, strategic goals, core capabilities and focus.
- Science Principles
Sets out the six principles that underpin our scientific activities.
- Portfolio Budget Statements
Provides explanation and justification of resources against key outcomes for the next year.
- Additional funding from 2013-14
Fact sheet and FAQs.
- Annual Report
Includes our actions and accomplishments over a financial year.
- Work Plan
Outlines our planned projects for the year, by division.
- Service Charter
A commitment about the service we will provide when you deal with us.
- Enterprise Agreement 2011-14
Outlines our pay and working conditions.
- People Strategy 2012-14
Outlines our people related priorities, in order to support and enable us to meet our strategic priorities.
- Indexed list of file titles
Lists all relevant files created by Geoscience Australia in the past year, as required by law.
- Consultancy services reporting (consultancies over $10 000) 2011-12
Provides details of consultancy contracts let in 2011-12 and the value of the contract over the life of the contract. In line with annual reporting requirements, contracts with a value of less than $10 000 have not been included.
- Senate Order on Departmental and Agency Contracts Listing – 1 January to 31 December 2012
Provides details of the contracts entered into by Geoscience Australia to the value of $100 000 or more.
- Grants Awarded by Geoscience Australia
Lists details of all grants awarded by Geoscience Australia since 1 January 2009.
- Statement under the Legal Services Directions 2005
Summary of Legal Services Expenditure 2011-12.
- Environmental Management System Policy
This Policy covers all of our activities at Symonston, as well as other buildings and properties occupied by Geoscience Australia and all of our field work activities.
Topic contact: email@example.com Last updated: May 14, 2013