AUSPOS - Online GPS Processing Service
- AUSPOS is a free online GPS data processing facility provided by Geoscience Australia
- AUSPOS takes advantage of both The IGS Stations Network and the IGS product range
- AUSPOS works with data collected anywhere on Earth
- Users submit their dual frequency geodetic quality GPS RINEX data observed in a 'static' mode to the GPS data processing system
- An AUSPOS report will be emailed to you (often in less than 5 mins) containing Geocentric Datum of Australia 1994 (GDA94) and International Terrestrial Reference Frame (ITRF) coordinates
Before submitting your GPS RINEX file/s, please ensure:
- The GPS RINEX file/s contains more than one hour (preferably two) of GPS data.
- The GPS RINEX file/s do not contain any data from the current UT day.
- The GPS RINEX file/s do not contain more than seven days of data.
- The GPS RINEX file/s names do not contain spaces.
- When submitting multiple files, ensure the first four characters / numbers of the file names are not the same.
- You have used the IGS naming convention for the antenna type.
- The antenna height provided is the vertical distance from the ground mark to the Antenna Reference Point (ARP).
Topic contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Last updated: September 9, 2013